Thursday 8 August 2013

HOME SWEET HOME










Photos by me & A.Hu

On me: Leather Pant Helmut Lang, Shoes Valentino, Bag Chanel

Greetings from Melbourne! As I've said in my last post, I'm home for a couple of weeks (feels too short), and I'm thoroughly enjoying it...losing myself in the city and with my loved ones. It's funny how much I miss this place. I'm breathing in the fresh crisp air (beautiful change from the heat and humidity), enjoying the quality food and coffee and oh, the shopping...

This is, again, a quick hello, thought I'd also make you envious by posting some random pictures. But I will be writing more (I really really promise) in the next post and do full reviews and a city guide. I'm amazed at all my rediscoveries and new found appreciations of old favourites since blogging.

For now, and as usual, please follow my instagram to share my instamelbmomemts...

xOxo

No comments:

Post a Comment