Friday 9 August 2013

COFFEE BREAK




















Photos by A.Hu

On me: Vest Nevenka, Neckpiece Matthew Williamson, Top ZoeKarsen, coated jeans Scanlan & Theodore, Sneakers Isabel Marant, Sunglasses Karen Walker, Jewellery Sass and Bide, Jules Smith, Longines, vintage Cartier, Dominic Jones

I’ve been having so much fun just chillin’ with my friends… one in particular, Alice. She is co-owner of a funky store Treasurette (my next post) and we’ve been playing dress-ups and taking happy snaps.  This was during our coffee breaks…the sun came out and so we quickly took the camera with us to seize the opportunity.  It was still icy but I’m loving the cold…I miss it so much, just the variety of four seasons and being able to break out the outer wear and layering. By the way, my new Isabel Marant kicks are serving me well – I’m walking for hours in them and they make my outfits so effortlessly cool – don’t you think?

xOxo

No comments:

Post a Comment