Wednesday 31 July 2013

LET THEM EAT CAKE!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 



Photos by Mr. T

On me: Skirt Josh Goot, Shoes Christian Louboutin, Top 3.1 Phillip Lim, Bomber Nannette Lepore, Bag Givenchy, Jewellery Jules Smith

Hi All, it's been a while! I know I keep saying that... sorry...but seriously, some exciting news to share. I've finally locked in a date and will be back home next week woot! Oh Melbourne, how I've missed you. Can't wait to tuck into the food, wine, shopping and, of course, catching up with my loves..ahhhh be still my beating heart, my mouth is watering as I type this!

Before I get too lost in my Melbourne dream, I thought I'd post these picts. I've taken these about a month ago, and totally forgotten about them. I'm in love with this Josh Goot skirt, it's got a great cut and structure and oh I love the colours and marble effect - it's so pretty (and for those of you who know me know I don't usually do pretty) it reminds of Versailles and the colors of Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette.

I also wanted to show off my graffiti Louboutin's which was the best ever Valentine's day present, gifted while we were in the city of love herself (actually, come to think of it, I think this outfit post is to show off all the individual pieces).

This 3.1 Phillip Lim top has been quite popular in the blogosphere - but I thought it was also the ideal piece to highlight the lace details of this Nanette Lepore summer bomber (I'm so obsessed with bombers at the moment, but I'll save that for another post).

Ok, aiming for another post before I jet off... warning: You may be bombarded by me in the next two weeks with everything Melbourne! Or it could go the complete other way with me living it up, you may not hear from me haha. Either way, remember to follow me on instagram to share my little moments!

xOxo



  

No comments:

Post a Comment