Sunday 8 September 2013

GARDENS BY THE BAY

 
 










Photos by missjingntonic & Me!

On me: Crop Top & Skirt Manning Cartell, Shoes Givenchy, Bag Vintage, Glasses Quay Eyewear, Jewellery Jules Smith, Maria Francesca Pepe

I went on a girl date with my girlfriends today at Gardens by the Bay in Singapore. It was my first time (at the garden, that is) and boy, was I impressed!!!

The garden is built wholly on reclaimed land and the conservatories (Cloud Forest: photos 2 - 12, the waterfall, and the Flower Dome: photos 13 - 21) are not only energy efficient, it is a column-less glasshouse - one of the largest in the world.

I won't bore you too much with the details, the pictures speak for themselves, but it's definitely a must do when you're next in Singapore.

Tip: do bring a light cardi, like every indoor part of the island, temperatures hover around the 16 - 19 degree Celsius (60 - 66 degree Fahrenheit) mark.

xOxo






















www.treasurette.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment